Call for Abstracts from Overseas
Abstract submission period
February 15 (Fri.), 2019 ～
March 31 (Sun.), 2019 April 10 (Wed.), 2019
Deadline Postponed to April 17(Wed.), 2019
Basic information for online abstract submission
- 1) The abstract submission form requires a Web browser of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome. Please use the latest version browsers.
- 2) Your e-mail address is required for online abstract submission. Please make sure your e-mail address is valid so that we may contact you.
- 3) Confirmations and notifications of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the registered address. Please make sure that the presenting author receives the messages.
Guideline for abstract submission and eligibility rules
【Abstract submission details】
- 1) All abstracts with the application form from overseas must be submitted as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- * Mailed or faxed submissions will not be accepted!
- 2) Download the abstract & application form (WORD) and, sample abstract (PDF).
- 3) Abstract and application form must be in English.
- 4) Read the abstract instructions carefully in the sample template. Type or copy/paste your abstract within the blue rectangle of the template and should not be typed over the blue lines of the box.
- 5) Type text single-spaced, in a single paragraph in MS Word format.
- 6) The required font is Times New Roman or Times with 10.5~11point character type.
- 7) Volume of title: Less than 50 words.
- 8) Volume of abstract body: Less than 450 words.
- 9) Do not include any figures, charts, illustrations and photographs.
- 10) Please be sure to check errors and misspelling before submitting your paper.
Accepted abstracts will be printed in the Congress Program & Abstract Book exactly as you submit it. Errors and misspelling will be apparent in the published abstracts, so please check errors and misspelling thoroughly before submitting.
- 1) First author will be duly notified of Acknowledgment Number as notification of the receipt of abstract by e-mail from the Meeting-Secretariat. (If no e-mail received within 1 week, please confirm it to the Meeting-Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- 2) The 25th JSGCT Scientific Program Committee will review all abstracts around May 2019 and first authors will be notified toward the end of May 2019, regarding the date, time and form of presentation by e-mail.
- 3) Confirmations and notifications of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the registered address. Please make sure your e-mail address is valid to receive the messages.
【Eligibility for submission】
- 1) For first or presenting authors who are Non-Japanese citizen and reside outside of Japan do not have to be a member of JSGCT.
- 2) For first or presenting authors who are Japanese citizen or Non-Japanese citizen residing in Japan, must be a member of JSGCT.
To become a member please visit http://jsgt.jp/ABOUT-JSGT/about-jsgt1.html
- 1) There are two submission options: oral or poster presentation. Please indicate your first choice concerning the type of presentation in the application form. (However, there may be cases we cannot meet your request.)
- 2) For each abstract, the category that relates best should be selected from the list of topics given in the application form.
- 3) Oral presentation for Symposia, Educational Lectures, Plenary Session must be in English. Other Oral sessions and Poster session can either be in English or Japanese.
Download Abstract & Application Form
Travel Grant of 100,000 JPY
- 1) The grant will be awarded to high score applicant.
- 2) Overseas resident.
- 3) The first author of accepted abstracts.
- *Announcements regarding information of the award will be made end of June.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (COI)
For oral presentations, please include a slide disclosing the state of COI in your PowerPoint presentation by using the sample templates.
If there is any COI to disclose
If there is no COI to disclose
If you have any queries please contact:
【Organizing Committee Office】
Division of Innovative Cancer Therapy, and
Department of Surgical Neuro-Oncology
The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo
4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639, Japan
Fax: +81-3-6409-2147 E-mail：email@example.com
c/o JSGCT Administrative Office